Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read

Go down 
+6
Gilman
WhiteWolf
King Vinyard
Jeanne dArc
zhane420
RedPrince
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Empty
PostSubject: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:19 pm

We have been batting the idea around for a sister alliance for sometime now, and seeing as how we are almost maxing out on our member limit and we have removed most of our unactive members, i believe and several others believe its time for a sister alliance to be made. We need votes on the name. And who will host and the 2 vise hosts, we want loyal, strong members to run it, so it stays pure and connected to us. We have a few members with 2 accounts who are strong, smart and r good leaders. One being Zhane420 are favorite pot head of our alliance he has a second account that would be a good choice, Gilman has THREE! acounts..lol he is a strong smart leader who could bring one of them over to help run, and i myself have an extra account. Though not to say someone with just oen acount couldnt move over to be host or a vise host. We will want at least 1 member with a ritual of pack to move over either as a vise host or host or presbyter so then Alliance can have 100 members. We are open for suggestions and comments.
Several name ideas r
HolyGrail
Grail
Camalot2
Templar
RoundTable
Crusaders

Those r just a few that i remember, more idea's are welcome.

Please everyone elect for a host and vise hosts and vote on a name, and if you have another member of Camalot you would liek to see elected, just say their name

Last edited by RedPrince on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zhane420

zhane420

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm

my votes r host red death
vice chiar one gil
chair 2 i guess me Basketball Cool

the name i with any of the the round , knights of camalot( if theres room) and crus

Last edited by zhane420 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeanne dArc

Jeanne dArc

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

I vote for RedDeath to host
and why not have both zhane and Gilman use their 2nd accounts as vice-hosts

as for the name, I like RoundTable. I'm opposed to Crusaders since that was the name of my highschool sports teams.

also, CamalotII might be wise so that it's obvious that the 2 alliances are connected.
Back to top Go down
King Vinyard

King Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Jeanne dArc wrote:

as for the name, I like RoundTable. I'm opposed to Crusaders since that was the name of my highschool sports teams.

also, CamalotII might be wise so that it's obvious that the 2 alliances are connected.

What the lovely Jeanne said affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm

I agree with Jeanne and while I like RoundTable the best, I think it would be more appropriate to use Camalot II so others would more easily recognize them as a branch of us.
Back to top Go down
https://camalot.forumotion.com
Gilman

Gilman

PostSubject: Sister alliance   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm

I appreciate the need for this sister alliance to be recognized as connected to Camalot...however I dont like the "2" or "II" thing...something "of Camalot" maybe?
Back to top Go down
Mythrandier

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Like Sons of Camalot? Well, my vote is for whoever decides to take the position and is able to manage it well... So I agree with everyone else on red, gil, and zhane. I think those three would do good.
Back to top Go down
http://mythrandier.webs.com/
King Vinyard

King Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 pm

I vote the name should be Camalot II but if no one likes that then how about Cornwall !!!!!
Back to top Go down
grave

grave

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 am

I vote for RoundTable its the best name for a sister alliance and RedDeath, Zhane, and Gil, should lead if they want to. So if they want it they have my votes. But for the name it has to be RoundTable without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Gilman

Gilman

PostSubject: New alliance   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 am

I have resigned Gilmonster from Alliance Camalot in readiness for our new Alliance...It is a low level account as of now...so I could afford to take the 10% prestige hit. Gilmonster has the ritual pact so we can bolster the new alliance to 100 members.

If anyone thinks they can manage a second account, consider doing so for the sister alliance, and we will have to consider whether Moravia is where we should be or perhaps next door in Thuringia?

If we move the new alliance to a neighbor state we can recruit more people to our cause...
Back to top Go down
tristianna

tristianna

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 am

Jeanne dArc wrote:

i do like round table as the name. and i would consider making a second account to join it in another state.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/goddessoflight
nickoale

nickoale

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 am

I like the idea of a sister alliance and think that the ideas are great, i also prefer something like "of Camelot" so it is recognized as ours, and arc's idea that reds second account should host it Exclamation Laughing
Back to top Go down
King Vinyard

King Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 am

since there is already an alliance named the rndtbl then we will just look like a spin off of that alliance, I don't see why everyone has a problem with calling us cam2/II like every other alliance does when they start a new alliance so everyone knows who they are plus if we make a new alliance that know one knows in a new state we probably will get slaughtered as as most of our characters will be ne.. Just my opinion..
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:18 am

i think we keep the sister alliance in Morvaria, at least until we are stronger
Back to top Go down
tristianna

tristianna

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 pm

i like thesister alliance. i have an old account that i don't use anymore that i am thinking of reopening just for the sister alliance. I like the CamalotII account name or maybe even to copy cat a little camalot academy?

anyway i am ready for it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/goddessoflight
zhane420

zhane420

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 pm

i like following names like red i i want to make it like knights of camalot or something like that kn8ts of camalot ??
Back to top Go down
Gilman

Gilman

PostSubject: CamalotII   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm

I am good with CamalotII if that is the majority vote...And Moravia probally makes better sense for now, perhaps if we grow to a third we can expand to a neighbor state.

LET"S DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Camalot2 is now up and running apply at your embessy and i will add anyone who has a second account....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read   Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camalot Sister Alliance Needed pls read
Page 1 of 1