Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camalot pt9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Camalot pt9 Empty
PostSubject: Camalot pt9   Camalot pt9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:25 pm

“Damn it all to hell!” The King fumed as he thrashed around the royal tent. “How could they? What fools!” He kicked a bowl of fruit over in his rage. “Bloody hell! What are they thinking?”
“My King, seven hundred and sixty three enemy were killed, and only eighty-one of ours died, thirty wounded.” A soldier told him.
“What news of Sheepwool, Grave and Red?” The King asked, holding his anger in check but barely.
“They were followed until they entered the wood’s sir, they were in full pursuit of the enemy.” The soldier informed him, hoping to avoid the wrath of the King. “Several enemy bodies were found along the way.”
“What the shit!” The King stormed again. “Do they really think they can kill an army of bandits with three fighters!”
“Apparently so.” d’Arc replied and the King turned a sore eye on her, but held his tongue.
“Jeanne i will come fined you later, i need to be alone with my King.” The Queen said, knowing she needed to calm her husband down, before he began letting his anger influence his decisions.
Without a word Jeanne vanished out of the tent.
“Come here my King.” The Queen purred as she walked over to the cushiony bed in the center of the giant tent.
“My love i am not in the mood for such things now.” The king grumbled, but most of its conviction had been diluted. “We have a problem on our hands.”
“I know my love, but it can wait just a little while.” The queen purred again, let her straps on her white cotton dress fall down her shoulders, exposing an abundanence of soft flesh. Her dress slipped a little further down her breast’s exposing just a hint of the pink of her nipples.
The King starred dumbfound for several long moments before a devilish grin appeared. “Yes, yes i guess matters can wait, for just a while.”He mumbled as he followed the orders of the Queens finger that called him forwards.
The Queen let her dress fall away completely, relieving all her womanly pleasures of the flesh. The cool air in the tent along with her growing arousal sent goose flesh up her body and her nipples perked fully.
The king’s hands found her soft skin as he pulled her in to an embrace, his lips meeting her as they parted in a deep passionate kiss. His hands hungrily exploring the lush’s curves of her flawless body causing moans of pleasure to escape her busied lips.
Her slender fingers unclipped the buttons of his silk shirt as easily and quickly as an expert thief lifts a coin purse from his victim, it fell to the floor by her dress. Her fingers played in the taunt, rigged grounds of his muscular body.
They fell to the bed in a heap of sexual passion, the hungry of their kisses consuming the moans of ecstasy that followed. Slowly his kissed down her neck and shoulder, each kiss ending with a light flick of his tongue causing gasps each time. Further down he went to the soft mounds of her breast’s, his lips and tongue teasing her nipples until she could nearly take no more as her hands gripped hard into the sheets on the bed threating to tear them apart. Further still his lips and tongue went, down the smooth firm road to her navel. Her gasps of arousal fuelled his own burning passion and he soon found himself lightly nibbling the soft flesh of her inner thighs.
“Please my love, i can’t take much more teasing!” His Queen moaned.
He obliged her unyielding desires as his tongue went to work on her womanhood.
Her moans and gasps burned his loins as his tongue finished its magic and could contant his own urges no longer. He kissed her deeply as his manhood entered her causing her to lightly bite down on his lower lip, her fingers clawed at his back as wave after wave of ecstasy violated her physical being.
Together their moans of satisfaction melded together in a sexual song even the gods would have envied. Both collapsed into a fray of exhaustion and spent arousal onto the floor several feet from where they had started, how they had gotten their neither could remember, nor did they care.
“How did i get some lucky?” The king asked through laboured breaths.
“I was thinking the same thing my love.” The Queen replied.
Soon the King was fast asleep, and the queen withdrew herself from is embrace and dressed in her traveling wear.
She stopped at the doorway and looked back at her beloved husband. “I will return to you my love.” She whispered as she left.
Back to top Go down

Camalot pt9
Page 1 of 1