Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camalot pt 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Camalot pt 10 Empty
PostSubject: Camalot pt 10   Camalot pt 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 pm

“God damn it i think we lost them!”A burly man said as he leaned against the truck of a thick oak tree.
“I sure as hell hope so.” Another man said as he uncorked his water bag and took a deep drink.
“What the hell are they?” The tallest of the trio gasped. “Demons?”
“Are the closest thing to.” The one against the tree muttered.
“They moved faster then anyone i’ve ever seen, they cut through Luke’s men like blades of grass!” The tall one said. “Not once has Lukes men be bested! And these three... cut all twenty of them down like... like they were standing still!”
“I think we lost them though, we know these woods better then anyone, no way they could have followed us eh?” The one said as he corked his water sack and looked up to see a knife blade run across his friend throat who had rested against the tree and a tall figure step out with a large broad sword in hand.
“Holy fucking shit!” The tallest bellowed as he fumbled for his sword, but stopped and looked down to see two blades coming out of his chest from his back, then all went blank.
The third man turned to run, but crash hard into the Red and hit the ground. “Please god don’t kill me! I’ll do anything... please!” He squealed.
“A fine start, i’d say.” Grave said as he cleaned off his kama’s.
“Yes a good hunt so far, but your both behind me in count still.” Sheepwool replied with a wink as he searched the bodies.
“Bleh, you and your twenty two kills can shove it, i got eighteen and will pass you soon enough.” Grave replied. “Besides you got longer legs and keep getting to my targets before me.”
“Well someone has to kill them, they’d die of old age before you did it.” Sheepwool laughed.
“Ya ya, so Red what you sitting at?” Grave asked, changing the subject from Sheepwools jokes.
“Don’t know, i haven’t been keep count.” He replied.
“Twenty-one.” Sheepwool added. “I have been. You are a demon with that axe i must say, never have i seen someone with your skills using such a weapon.”
“So what are we gonna do with him?” Grave asked, pointing to the bandit they has tied to the tree.
“We’re gonna get the where about to the bandits camp from him.” Red smiled, lifting his axe.
“Just tell us where it is.” Sheepwool said over the man’s cries as another knife sank into the tree only an inch away from his dangling manhood.
“Never!” The man wailed.
“I don’t know how much longer our friend here is gonna keep missing.” Grave added as Red cocked his arm back for another throw, this time the blade nip the side of the bandits leg and he hollered.
“Ok ok i’ll talk just please stop!” The man begged.
“Good, now where is it!” Red hissed.
“You see that ridge over there?” The bandit pointed to the west with his chin. “The one about four miles there. Our camp is there, there are several caves into the side of the mountain, our camp is there.”
“Well there we have it, our new destination.” Grave said gathering what few things they had.
“Now let me go.” The man cried.
“Let you go?” Sheepwool said confused.
“Yes that was part of the deal.” The man whimpered.
“Do you remember that part Red?” Sheepwool asked.
“Nope i sure don’t.” Red replied lifting his axe and without a second though the blade bite deep into the wood behind the man neck as his head toppled to the earth.

“They went this way.” d’Arc whispered as she pointed west.
“How do you know?” Whitewolf asked as she got closer.
“How about the fact that there are bodies all over.” Was all Jeanne said.
“They know how to leave a clear trail thats for sure.” The Queen whispered as seeing the brutal carnage that was once a solid group of bandits.
“By my count our champion Sheepwool is winning by one kill.” Jeanne said.
“What? How do you know?” Whitewolf asked.
“The wounds, you can tell which are done by sword, Kama’s or that wicked axe of Red’s.” d’Arc replied pointing out the differences.
“Well at least we know their still alive.” The Queen whispered.
“I have a funny feeling it would take more then an army of bandits to kill those three.” Jeanne said as they carried on there way.

Silently Red waited in the undergrowth. A cool breeze rippled through the leaves and grass, blocking out any noise he might have made as he shifted his feet and set himself better. The sun was slowly fading, maybe an hour left of light remained before night would be upon them, and they still had much to do. Red knew the trio would not sleep tonight, there was enemies to kill. And how he needed to do just that. The feeling was odd to him, how in such a short time had he become this.. this killer... only a few days before, he had never killed, and now his body count was growing largely. And yet it didn’t seem to faze him at all.
A snap of a twig on the ground reminded him his victim was near. He gripped his axe shaft tightly and looked down at the ground as his targets shadow appeared. Without a sound Red sprung up, so smoothly and silently that the enemy scout didn’t even notice until it was too late and his blood already stained Red’s axe.
As Red pulled the body into the undergrowth, Grave and Sheepwool appeared.
“The coast is cleared.” Grave whispered.
“ya we got all the sentries, were good to enter the camp.” Sheepwool added.
“Well then i guess we need our distraction then.” Red said and Sheepwool smiled.
“What distraction?” Grave asked as he saw Sheepwool and Red smile. “God damn it.” Grave muttered.

“Stop your fighting ya bastard!” Sheepwool barked as he pushed his prisoner forward.
“What do ya got there?” One of the four bandits guarding the entrance to the cave said coming forward.
“Found this guy snooping around.” Sheepwool answered in his best bandit voice he could think of. “Me thinks its one of them three that killed Luke and his boys.”
“Fuck me! You caught one of them?” One of the other bandits cursed coming forward to get a better look.
“the boss sure gonna like this, your gonna get promoted for sure!” The first one replied again.
A thud sounded from behind and both bandits turned to see a big dark figure standing over the bodies of their two comrades.
“What the fuck?” One bellowed as he turned around to see the prisoner pull both hands from behind his back, his weapons gleaming and they sliced through flesh and bone.
“Fucking cunts...” Was all the first got out before Sheepwools boardsword nearly cut his in two.
The trio slowly crept into the Bandits caved fortress.

“There is the entrance.” Whitewolf pointed out as they came into the out skirts of the Bandits hideout.
“And looks like our boys left their mark.” D’Arc pointed out as the corpses that littered the gorund.
“Looks like Red is ahead by one now.” Whitewolf pointed out now that she could tell but the wounds.
“Your right, but i bet he isn’t even counting.” Jeanne replied. “Doesn’t seem the type.”
“Well well, what do we have hear?” A gruff voice slurred behind them.
Both Jeanne and Whitewolf turned to see three bandit standing weapons in hands behind them.
“Now you can’t really tell me that two pretty little things like you did all this?” A huge bear of a man covered with scars said as he toyed with both his sabres.
“Pretty things can be very deadly.” d’Arc replied coolly.
“Pretty things can be fun to play with too.” A short balding man replied as he licked his lips. “What do you say men, should we teach these two little ladies a thing or two about what they did hear?”
“I think so, we will go a little harder and longer to make up for the guys they killed!” The third said as he cracked his knuckles.
Jeanne pulled out two of her throwing knifes causally.
“better be careful with those things sweet pea.” The balding man said as he stepped forward. “Wouldnt want you to hurt yourself... before i can!” He hissed as he charged forwards.
With a snap of both wrist both blade flashed through the air and dug into the man’s eye sockets dropping him in mid step.
The other two brutes roared forward in anger.
The massive brute dived at Whitewolf his twin sabres cutting back and forwards, but she was small and nimble and easily avoided the wild slashes. Finally an opening presented itself and she snapped a kick up into the mans belly, knocking the wind from him momentarily.
“Your gonna pay for that you little bitch!” He hissed as he came at her again, his attacks more wild and careless then before. “I’ll gonna enjoy cutting you open!”
With a flick of her wrists both her sais were in her hands, she parried one swing after another, his strength depleting from his over exertion and lack of stamina. With a quick slash, both blades cut his wrists, but he didn’t seem to noticed the truth of the cuts. Blood flowed freely from both wounds, his heart pumping hard to attack her let it flow freer still. Soon he slowed even more.
The Bandit ran at Jeanne a ball and chain swinging around and round as he came at her. A blade snapped down and shot right through his foot into the ground causing him to fall forward, but he was no novice to battle and rolled right up ignoring the pain.
Jeanne seen the move and dived to the side and was back on her feet to see him charging once more at her. Another snap of wrist sent a blade deep into his thigh, but he did not slow. She jumped up as his ball and chain snapped out, her foot kicked down deflecting the attack, well her other foot snapped up catching him under his jaw with a thunderous crack. He staggered back, his jaw broken. She landed lightly on the earth again a wicked smile crossing her lips as she waited.
He looked up at her, pure hate shone in his eyes as he winced. Terror struck him then as he looked down at his chest where twin knife handles sat on either side of his chest.
“You bitcccc..c....” was all he managed before death embraced him.
Whitewolf waited her time, knowing she could keep this up longer then her slowing enemy, who was staggering more with each step and thrust. His face had paled greatly and his attacks sluggish and weak. Finally her time came, she ducked down low avoiding a weak cut and came up underneath his attack, one sais sank deep into his groin and as he came down the other deep into his chin and through his brain.
“I almost forgot how well you fought.” d’Arc said as she collected her blades.
“I love being a girl and underestimated.” The Queen admitted.
“Well let us go see what other trouble we can get ourselves into.
Back to top Go down

Camalot pt 10
Page 1 of 1