Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling All Camalot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Calling All Camalot Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Camalot   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 am

All seven of my cities got scouted, bu Onemire 8,210 he is big, a bit bigger then me, he told me he was going to attack. Once he was finished with me he would finish everyone else. We need to hit this guy and hard, he has 7 cities like me, they all need to be hit. We need to come up with some groups to swarm him. i have more then enough troops to send a few waves of meat shields first to take out most of his wall defence, but then we will need others to finish the job. Who is with me?
Back to top Go down
BloodWolfe

BloodWolfe

PostSubject: with you   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Im here we had problems with computer last night let me know what i can do
Back to top Go down
Gilman

Gilman

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Camalot   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I am with you and Camalot! I can send about 1k balistas and about 30k meat sheilds...let me know when...
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Camalot   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 pm

I need anyone with an army thats of a decent size to hit this guy 8,210 i am sending 200k worth of guys at him, and i know Gilman Sheepwool and Jeanne have sent men at him, he will have nothing left but 600million worth of gold and resources for plundering. but still attack, he has other cities close by, they arent as strong but until we have hit those and weakened them i would hit them.
Back to top Go down
BloodWolfe

BloodWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Camalot   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 am

I think we need to hit his biggest city first then his smaller ones otherwise from the reports i saw he is gonna run over us
Back to top Go down
sheepwool

sheepwool

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Camalot   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Camalot   Calling All Camalot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Camalot
Page 1 of 1