Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camalot pt 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Camalot pt 4 Empty
PostSubject: Camalot pt 4   Camalot pt 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Red swung his axe as hard as he could into the powerful trunk, his axe ripping through several inches of it defying wood. He was exhausted, but refused to stop, every time he slowed his mind would start thinking. Sweat dripped from his face and long brown hair onto his broad firm chest and shoulders.
The muscles in his back, chest and arms tensed and corded as another powerful swing bit into the truck. Why did the King want him to go to Camalot? He was a nobody, a simple lumber jack from a small town.
“There you are.” A soft, but influential voice said from behind him.
Red stopped his attack on the massive oak tree and turned to see who it was. Two of the ladies that had been with the King’s group now stood before him.
“A waste of a good man i think.” The tall, slender blond remarked to the woman beside her, an adventurous spark twinkling in her hazel eyes.
“I don’t know about that, Jeanne, a good man works hard.” The other put in.
“Yes but not wasting away potential chopping tree’s down.”Jeanne replied.
“What do you want?” Red muttered, announce dripping from his words.
“Well that doesn’t seem the proper way to greet two ladies.” Jeanne shot back with a smirk.
“OK then.” Red said. “What do you want... laides?”
“Oh you’re a cocky one aren’t you?” Jeanne laughed.
“Oh Jeanne leave it alone.” The other woman replied. “I am WhiteWolf, the Queen of Camalot. I am here on my own behalf, too see if i can convince you to come with us tomorrow. Back to Camalot.”
“Why?” Red asked resting his axe against the tree.
“Because Red, even if you don’t see it, there is a leader in you and we need leaders. There is war coming, Chaos is sweeping through the states killing everything in their path.” The Queen said.
“That has nothing to do with me.” Red said.
“Of course it does you fool!” Jeanne cut in. “Do you not think Chaos will leave your little town alone? No they will come here and kill everyone! They will rape and butcher everyone in your little hick town, do you not understand that?”
“I am not a lord! I am not a king! I am not a solider!”Red hissed back. “What can i do? I am a simple lumber jack.”Red barked picking up his axe in both hands again.
“Ok then Red.” The Queen replied. “Maybe you are, i guess we were wrong. Lets go Jeanne.”
“I don’t think so White.” Jeanne said. “I’m going to make you a deal Red. You are pretty good with throwing knifes, i happen to think i myself am pretty good with throwing knifes. One throw each, the knot in that tree trunk thirty paces away closest wins. I win you come with us, you win we leave you to your fate.”
“No.” Red replied. “I don’t have to play your little game, now go away.”
A blade hissed through the air and hit the shaft of Red’s axe. “Yes actually you do, or i will put the next knife through your throat!”
“Jeanne! Stop this!” White yelled stepping forward.
Red Pulled the knife from his axe handle and throw the axe to the ground, before anyone could speak the blade flashed through the air and nailed the tree appointed, the tip just touching the outside of the knot. “There, now leave me alone!”
“Nice throw for a lumber jack.” A blade embedded dead center of the knot a second later. “We leave at first light on the morrow, be ready.” Jeanne said as swung around, her green cloak waving in the breeze as she walked back to Vanity.
“I guess you will be travelling with us tomorrow then.” White said with a smile as she too left.
Red stood there dumbfounded at what had just happened. He knew she had been serious about killing him if he didn’t play along. But even if she hadn’t he knew he still would have thrown the knife... fate had a weird way of presenting itself...
Back to top Go down

Camalot pt 4
Page 1 of 1