Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camalot pt 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Camalot pt 11 Empty
PostSubject: Camalot pt 11   Camalot pt 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 am

Red, Sheepwool and Grave made their way down the tunnel, and were surprised to find that it had been mostly carved out and man made. Torches were placed in rungs every hundred paces or so, adding more than enough light to see by.
“This place sure is... interesting. “Sheepwool whispered, trying not to be loud for their voices travelled far.
“Ya would never have guessed this cave went this far down.” Grave replied.
“Shhh, someones coming!” Red said.
“Where the fuck do we hide?” Grave mumbled looking around.
“We don’t!” Sheepwool said as he bolted forward, his broad sword held high.
“I wonder if he ever thinks about what might be coming before he charges forward?” Grave asked as he drew his weapons.
“I don’t think so, but hey it seems to work for him.” Red replied rolling his shoulders to loosen them for the strain of swing his mighty axe.
Sheepwool rounded the bend in the tunnel, swinging his sword hard and cutting through a surprised enemy, his bowels spilled on the ground before he even knew death had found him. Sheepwool dropped to one knee and blocked a downward slash then punched the attackers knee with all his force breaking it and causing the attacker to fall to the ground were a blade cut his throat.
Grave and Red rounded the bend and seen the surviving enemy advancing on Sheepwool. Grave threw one of his Kama’s hard and it sliced through the air and embedded into a Bandits face ending his life instantly. Using his other Kama his blocked a spear thrust and spun round landing an elbow into the enemies temple staggering him. A quick slash and the enemy laid dead on the ground.
Red charged forward and cut through two retreating enemy like grass and still charged on to the remain duo who were trying to make a quick retreat for back up. A mighty swing and his blade was air born, but the bend in the tunnel was to sharp and it missed his target by a hair span.
As if knowing their attacker was now unarmed they stopped and turned on him, but still he charged forward. One enemy thrust his short sword forward scoring a minor cut in his side before Red’s fist crashed into his face, flattening his nose another swing smashed his jaw and snapped his head back. But before Red could finish the job a flash warned him of the incoming attack he through himself backwards just as the blade hissed by him and struck the hard earth. Red rolled to his feet as the two advanced on him, he gritted his teeth and held his ground. The man he had punched stabbed forward and Red side stepped grabbing his wrist, he caught the glint form the corner of his eyes and use the enemies sword to block the swing before breaking the wrist and taking the blade. A quick slash and the man’s throat opened and his life blood poured free. Red wasn’t fast enough to avoid another slash to his shoulder but in taking the hit his enemy left his guts open and Red’s blade found them with a stab dropping the man to his knee’s where Red watched the life fade from his eyes.
“Damn it Red your bleeding!” Grave bellowed as he ran to his new friend to check on him.
“Its nothing, just a flesh wound.” Red muttered as he retrieved his axe.
“Shit someone is coming in from behind us!” Sheepwool muttered bring his sword to bare.
“No no more charging, wait for them to come to us my friend.” Red told him as he got in line with his two companions. He knew the cut on his should was deeper then he was letting on, as was the wound in his side. But he would be fine.
“Look more bodies up ahead.” A soft voice said, that all three thought they recognized.
“Of course, cause hiding bodies is over rated.” Said another and was dripping with sarcasm and they all knew who it was.
“Your highness?” Sheepwool called out.
“Who’s there?” Came the replied.
“It is Sheepwool, Grave and Red.” Sheepwool called out again as they relaxed their weapons.
“By god we found you!” WHitewolf cried as they rounded the bend in the tunnel.
“What the hell are you doing out here my Queen?” Grave asked.
“Best not be using that word well were in enemy territory.” D”arc whispered and they all understood.
“Why are you here?” Red asked a bit of anger in his tone.
“To find you and bring you back!” The queen snipped at him. “Your no good to Camalot if your dead... none of you are!”
“Bloodly hell! We will be fine.” Sheepwool mutter.
“Fine hey? Then why is he bleeding so badly?” Jeanne remarked as she pointed to Reds blood soaked clothes.
“Shit Red i thought you said it was just a scratch?” Grave bellowed out as he took a closer look.
“I’m fine... promise.” Red replied as he winced.
“Come with me you fool.” Jeanne said as she pulled out a small kit with a needle and thread.
They went to the side of the tunnel where Red rested against the side an Jeanne went to work on pulling the wounds closed.
“Your a fool for chashing retreating enemies.” Jeanne said as she closed up the wound on his shoulder and moved to his side.
“Seemed like a good idea at the time.” Red replied. “And your bleeding to.” He pointed out at the blood on her chest.
“Someone elses i assure you.” She said back as she pulled the finally stitch closed. “Besides you need not worry about my well being.”
“I could say the same about you and yet hear you are.” Red remarked with a hint of a smile.
“I don’t want you to bleed to death, thats all i care about.” Was all she said as she walked back to the others.
“We need to get out of here.” The Queen said. “we leave now and go back.
“But were not finished here.” Sheepwool said looking ahead as if wanting to run off.
“I said we are finished here!” The queen barked. “This little adventure is over! Thats an order.”
“Yes your highness.” Grave and Sheepwool said in union.
“We have trouble coming.” D’Arc cut in.
“What where?” Red asked as he strained his ears.
“Shit their coming from out way out!” Grave shot back.
“We fight?” The Queen asked.
“Not this time.” D’Arc replied. “Too many i am guessing fourty or more by the sounds of them.”
“Guess forward is out only way to go.” Sheepwool said with a smile.
“Lets make it fast people, their coming fast!” Red replied as they began to run, he took point along with d’Arc. Grave and Sheepwool stayed close to the Queen.
The group ran hard down the winding tunnel, looking for a way out, or a hiding place, but nothing presented itself. Finally they came to an open corridor where several tunnels laid open for them to choose. Voices echoed from all around them.
“Shit i think others r coming from ahead of us!” The Queen said through laboured breaths.
“Quickly this way!” d’Arc said as she took the first tunnel to the left, Red fast on her heels. A few steps in and the ground gave way. Red stop just in time his hand shot out grabbing Jeanne’s hand, her weight pulled him to the ground hard, but his grip held.
“I gotcha.” He told her as he could see the fear in her eyes. But soon with the added weight the rock around him began to crumble away.
“Don’t let me go!” She called to him.
“I wont!” Red growled as he tried to move back, but it was too late the ground gave way and both fell out of sight.
“Jeanne... Red!” Everyone yelled together.
“Their they are!” Several angry voices said from behind them.
The group turned to see over a hundred pissed off Bandits, weapons ready.
“And now would be when we give up.” Grave said as he dropped his weapons to the ground.
Back to top Go down

Camalot pt 11
Page 1 of 1