Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merger with Warriors - Moved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Merger with Warriors - Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merger with Warriors - Moved   Merger with Warriors - Moved Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 am

It pains me to say this is Camalots chance to grow and become full strenght again, we will all be there, we will all be stronger, we can learn more and everyone will have a chance to build and re-coup, everyone has been attacked for 2 months losing city after city, never getting more then a handful of troops... this way u can... it sucks, it pains my heart to even say it... but after a month or 2 maybe we start Camalot again once everyone is stronger again and we can hold r ground once again like before.
Back to top Go down
BloodWolfe

BloodWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Merger with Warriors - Moved   Merger with Warriors - Moved Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:28 am

Couldnt have said any better myself..As long as X doesnt retailate cause we are tied with red in the warrior allaince..It will help bring stronger memebrs togther see how other allainces work and could make us stronger...As a suggestion if we do merge perhaps the original Camalot members meaning all us who are gonna merge could change their flag to represent Camalot (CmLt)?
Back to top Go down
Mythrandier

PostSubject: Re: Merger with Warriors - Moved   Merger with Warriors - Moved Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 pm

I do agree, being able to grow our city's and our forces will allow us to create a much better alliance. I am with Red in the though of re-continuing Camalot when we are stronger. Also I think that the idea of the flag is great, it would almost sever as a reminder of what we all once were and what we all hope to be again. If we join forces with WARRIORS then we just might be given the chance to grow strong again. I still wonder what are chances are without joining another alliance. But that is just me not wanting to give up Camalot again in any manor.
Back to top Go down
http://mythrandier.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merger with Warriors - Moved   Merger with Warriors - Moved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merger with Warriors - Moved
Page 1 of 1