Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS

Go down 
+5
Jeanne dArc
Ibelin
Soolac
Gilman
RedPrince
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 am

LOL ok wow talking to Chaos and well they actually want to merge have us join them *kinda* Here i will post the conversation.. well his half

well we always hve a slot for u at chaos we could use someone like u on our team would bring us great honor....

yeah well fafmire those arent his troops lol we all reinforced him.......but i have just talked to the vice host that is on which is the founder of chaos and he says we will take you........we would love to have u join be a great good to us

yes we know and u are a big threat to us and im afraid if u ask me if u stay in camalot u will have a lot of troops sent at u in the next week or so............but thats just me....

yes but we are CHAOS we are ranked number one in honor and we need enemies......why dont u have all ur alliance just join chaos anyone that doesnt ahve enough petige can join brother of us?

we have inactive players in chaos so we have room for some but we thinking we could put half of ur guys in chaosII and others in chaos ed and i have been talking to my alliance and both my vice hosts agree to do the merge and hosts hasnt said yes bc he isnt on but im sure he would love it bc then chaos would not only own Lower lorraine we would own movaria......think one alliance owning two states think of our power.......

So now the question is what do u all think? Now i am either way here, it would be a good merge of power... yet we'd lose Camalot..... lets here some opinions guys
Back to top Go down
Gilman

Gilman

PostSubject: Merger   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 am

The only way I see a true and equal merger is if names are changed completely for both camps...I agree that this would be a cool shift in power, but if we choose to merge with Chaos, they have substantial bragging rights that i am not comfortable letting them have!

Merge alliances...Strongest 100...new name

Merge alliances...Weaker/less active 100...new name
Back to top Go down
Soolac

Soolac

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:44 am

I'm a little on the fence to be honest. I agree that it would help our standings as far as ranking goes, but we have a good comradarie within this guild--We were at war with a monster guild who should have destroyed us but they couldn't--how does that fit in with the reputation we have carved out of enemies so far? I'm not voting either way yet, I'm just bringing up a point to think about.
Back to top Go down
Ibelin

Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:58 am

I don't like it. to me it seems like some type of ploy to destroy us. i think that i am happy with the alliance as it is. if we keep working together like this i am sure that we will soon see a #1 next to the name Camalot. eventually too i think that we will be getting our own spin off alliances like they have. but that's another bridge we'll cross when we get there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/firbolgs
Jeanne dArc

Jeanne dArc

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 pm

I understand the whole power strategy however, I believe what we have in Camalot is special and I'm not sure that we could ever retain that if we merged. I agree with Ibelin that we WILL eventually be #1 and I personally would like to attain that with honor. Just my opinion.

Serentity is not shelter from the storm, it is peace within the storm.
Back to top Go down
zhane420

zhane420

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 pm

i not down with it from what i understand id chaos is strong but not like we are
Back to top Go down
nickoale

nickoale

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

i think it sucks, it would be good power wise but 1. who would you attack and 2. they can screw off, to think they can take and just over run the Camelot alliance and split us all up and such, well i just don't like it, a suggestion to be alli's would be fine, but taking us away from what wolf and everyone else has created, i just say bleh!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
King Vinyard

King Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 am

I say NAH!! They just want there competition to go away and as they can't kill our biggest alliance members they are trying to bribe us away.....
Back to top Go down
giggaslave

giggaslave

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 pm

WE should bow to no-one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS   Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos IMPORTAIN NEWS
Page 1 of 1