Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merger with WARRIORS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeanne dArc

Jeanne dArc

Merger with WARRIORS Empty
PostSubject: Merger with WARRIORS   Merger with WARRIORS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 pm

I have been in touch with the host of WARRIORS and I would like to pass on some of the conversation to you all. from the last of our emails:

[size=18]I wouldnt expect you to do any different. I see my alliance as my family. Big decisions are brought to the table for all to add their input. I do not just make such a change without getting feedback from my family and friends beforehand. Smile

Also as a footnote I have friendlied X and they hacve us as well. The deal was RP was not to be in Camalot. I asked about his joining another and was reassured they have no problem with that. So I can bring him here, merge with Camalot and "keep an eye on him" as I put it and all is well. If not we are well prepared to dsefend ouselves and have at least half a dozen allies in Carinthia willing to defend against any invaders if necessary.[/sizeI j

I just felt you should all be aware of what is going on.
Jeanne d'Arc
Back to top Go down

Merger with WARRIORS
Page 1 of 1