Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPrince

RedPrince

DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos?? Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos??   DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I repeat do not attack bey, i have contacted their leader aftert several of their members contacted me about kicking their asses..lol Several of their members want peace (many cause they are tired of getting owned.) But regardless until further notice do not attack any of their member please, it will only ruin what we might have going. Of course thought on weathe ror not any of you want peace with Bey is welcomed too. if you r for peace posted here if you dont also post it....

Edit

It seems one of the members from Bey has moved too chaos, he is one of the members who wants peaces and has been talking to Bey's leader about it he is now in chaos and trying to work out peace with chaos for us... he likes me me think or fears me cause he's close to me.. but also a charming young lady from bey's achemdy also moved to chaos today and is talking them to stop warring with us... he totally wants my man parts..LMAO or also fears what i can do to her.. either way it might serve us well to hold off on attacks on either one of them for now... Bey should have stopped all scouting and attacks by now.. chaos maybe not.. but dont scout or attack them.. if they scout or attack you we will fight back and hold our ground still. Might be that we can end their threat on us and Morvaria with less blood shed then we expected
Back to top Go down
King Vinyard

King Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos??   DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 am

WOOT!!! GO RED GO!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sheepwool

sheepwool

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos??   DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm

haha, make her scream red;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos??   DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO NOT ATTACK BEY!!!! or Chaos??
Page 1 of 1