Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Members. Please Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

Lost Members. Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Lost Members. Please Read   Lost Members. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Everyone note that the following members have left the alliance and therefore have been banned from this forum: zhane, gilman, gigga, nano, soolac, xerin and myth.
Back to top Go down
https://camalot.forumotion.com
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Lost Members. Please Read   Lost Members. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

i am still int he allaince though i am no longer active. Hold strong Camalot, and thank you for everything. I feel like i've known you all for years and class everyone of you like good friends, if everyone still wants i will continue to write the Camalot series that way i had intented it to be written and will post it if you r all still intrested.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lost Members. Please Read   Lost Members. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:03 pm

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are still interested in your writings. You are always welcome at Camalot if you ever feel you want to come back. You will also continue to be welcome on the forum here. Though we are in a difficult situation at the moment, this too shall pass.
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Lost Members. Please Read   Lost Members. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:34 pm

thats good to know.. i want no hard feelings, bitterness or resentment... if i was 16 again and had all the time in the world i would be that light still and i would have been twice the size i was and kicked chaos's ass all over the place.. saddly this game was 10 years to late for me to dedicate that much of my life... me and the wife are tryign to have a baby and do our renovations on our new house and ya... saddly i felt to dedicated to you guys and this game, i couldnt do it anymore thou
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lost Members. Please Read   Lost Members. Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:20 pm

There are no hard feelings. We all know this game takes up a ton of time. Maybe in the future if you find you have more time you can rejoin the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Members. Please Read   Lost Members. Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Members. Please Read
Page 1 of 1