Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prepare for War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

Prepare for War Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for War   Prepare for War Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 am

Citizens of Camalot,

Unfortunately we will be going to war within the next days most likely against Bey, Chaos and Protect to keep them from invading our state of Moravia. We will likely begin with Bey as they are the leaders. In peace talks with Bey, they said they do have an interest in taking over Moravia and they will not ignore, overlook or otherwise pass us by. They also said that if we wanted to avoid their invasion we should move to Friesland. We are not on their hitlist but we are on protect's hitlist which may be one in the same for the invasion.

I have been in meetings with other allies all evening and we are in the midst of strategizing our attacks. Bey has already spread into Romania and have taken over both upper and lower Lorraine. Chaos and Protect have been overheard confessing that the only reason they are with Bey is because they do not want to be against them.

For now, lets build up our troops and work on defenses. Also get as many allies as we can. When I know something else, I will post it here for everyone. However, keep in mind that BloodWolfe will have to give the final go in order for us to go into battle. Until he says the word, we will wait. But the wait will not be long.

Lady WhiteWolf
Back to top Go down
https://camalot.forumotion.com

Prepare for War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camalot :: News-
Jump to: