Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Furry sweet sheep love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sheepwool

sheepwool

Furry sweet sheep love Empty
PostSubject: Furry sweet sheep love   Furry sweet sheep love Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Soo, after some seconds with my troops going for this city of a 225k prez fleety member, just 13 miles away from me. Was about to laugh my ass off of my chair about his reaction - not really but seriously.
Happy reading folks:
(btw, weak hearted should not read this, it'l burst you in tears)

tmaclord:
wtf! y are you attacking me. i told u i have nothing against camalot. the only reason i attacked members of camalot is because they attacked me first. please stop the attacks

LORD sheepwool's wrath of bææææh (yeah, the «æ» works better with sheepsounds than the «a» actually!)
you're in fleety, make fleety stop attacking camalot, and we'll stop attacking you. Smile

tmaclord:
come one dude, i did nothing. im talking to my allaince leader right now. he will try to do something but please man, i didnt do nothing at all. this is unfair

LORD sheepwool:
well. I'm going to give you the same answer your leaders gave me when I asked for the reason of war between us: You're no primary target, but if some of you are close, and in the way, we'll hit you. we're getting tired of getting hit on, by fleety, you're pretty close to me, so now I hit you.

tmaclord:
attack someone else who is close to u! please! i am not beating on any members of camalot and i will not beat on any in the future

LORD sheepwool:
that's very kind of you indeed, but as I see it, I'm going to attack you until you move away far away from me, or jump sides to camalot instead of fleety, or get your alliance to stop attacking my alliance Smile that's my deal.

tmaclord:
come on! stop the attacks.
but anyway, frinds are sending craploads or reinforces,including catapults

LORD sheepwool grows tired and desides to rest his tongue for the soon welcomed beer in his mouth.

tmaclord:
ok, now thats really unfair. u r attacking me because someone in my allaince, maybe 100 miles from here is attacking u. thats not my fault at all!
i have no control over them. i am not even high reanked in my allaince. this makes no freaking sense!
on top of that u ask me to leave my allaince because someone else is attacking members of camalot.
u know u can look through your allaince war reports, i have never ever attacked a member of camalot who did not attack me first.

LORD sheepwool:
If you get fleety to leave us alone, we will leave you, alone. it's only to talk to your leaders Smile my attacks are on their way, and I will stop for nothing than a neutral stance from fleety's side...

tmaclord has shut up.

17th of august.
20:45 Norwegian time.
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

Furry sweet sheep love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry sweet sheep love   Furry sweet sheep love Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

LOL i love it when they beg, it brings a certain tingling in the loins muahahaa
Back to top Go down

Furry sweet sheep love
Page 1 of 1