Camalot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camalot

This is a forum for members of the Camalot alliance on Evony.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Please Vote

Go down 
+2
RedPrince
WhiteWolf
6 posters

Should RedPrince be reinstated to Vice Host?
Yes
Everyone Please Vote I_vote_lcap80%Everyone Please Vote I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
No
Everyone Please Vote I_vote_lcap20%Everyone Please Vote I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

Everyone Please Vote Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Everyone please vote as to whether or not you think RedPrince should be reinstated to his former position in the alliance as Vice Host. Because of the diplomacy within our alliance, everyone should vote to give us their opinion before any moves are made.

Last edited by WhiteWolf on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
https://camalot.forumotion.com
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Before u all vote, know this, i am sorry... but it was something i had to do, real life needed to be addressed. No i wont be on AS MUCH as i was before.. but i will still be on often. And i will still do all i was doing before as vise host. But it is all your call, i know i let you down, so if you dont think i should i respect that. Vote form your hearts.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne dArc

Jeanne dArc

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm

I totally understand why Red needed to take a break. And I have respect for him for putting real life before virtual life. He has always been a good friend and valuable help to me and I would personally welcome him back to his previous vice-host role. I'm upset with those that left because they didn't like losing. Just my opinion.

Jeanne d'Arc

by the way, who changed to background to this ugly swirling stuff. Way to "girly" for a killer alliance like us!

Serenity is not shelter from the storm, it is peace within the storm.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm

I changed it. Sorry. Had to find a template that had text colors we could see in the polls lol I'll change it back after we get finished with the voting process
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Just making a note that 3 members had technical issues in voting and privately mailed their votes. All 3 voted "YES" to reinstating RedPrince.
Back to top Go down
grave

grave

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 am

I SAY GIVE HIM THE POSITION!! HES WRITING A STORY ABOUT US!! and we dont want him to make us look bad or get on his bad side XD!! but in all seriousness It did suck when he said he was leaving but he had a valid reason its not like he just said im gonna ditch you guys just for the hell of it. He's always helped us so I voted let him return to his vh status. He was a good VH and one of the very few that deserve that position.
Back to top Go down
Slayer1990

PostSubject: My vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 am

I may not have been here as long as most people, but i do plan on staying. I have some experience with guilds, alliances, etc. and this is a very good one! When I joined I didnt feel like anyone liked me here, but Red helped me when i asked questions, I fully respect his needs for real life and I vote yes to reinstating him as vice host. Honestly he didnt leave for that long and has been a valuable asset to this alliance. Sorry for such the long messege.
Back to top Go down
Cajon

PostSubject: Vote Yes.   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 am

RedPrince has been a great help to those of us who needed help when we first came into the Alliance. Vote him in!!
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:49 pm

sniff sniff... i love u guys.. i am glad u havent lost faith in me.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Admin
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:32 pm

In a final vote of 14 yes and 3 no, RedPrince will be reinstated as Vice Host of Camalot.
Back to top Go down
RedPrince

RedPrince

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

I am honored to be accepted back... Now for my speech.. first off i'd liek to thank my sponcers, without them i'd only be 90% as awesoem as i am, which is still pretty awesome, so scrap that sponcers suck.... But i'd liek to thank ym family.... hmmm no i wouldnt.. damn drama queens.... i'd like to thank ME! muahahahaha.... thanks guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Vote   Everyone Please Vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Please Vote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camalot :: News-
Jump to: